- Expertise in WordPress Custom Theme Development.
- Expert in CMS (Plugin / Theme development / API) development – especially in WordPress.
- PHP programming background to implement core WP functions, template tags & hooks in the WP Theme and Plugin.
- Must be familiar with page builders like Elementor, WPBakery, Divi etc.
- Integrating and setting up plugins like WPML, WooCommerce, Membership, etc.
- Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
- Implementing SEO/CRO best practices in WordPress sites
- Convert PSD or HTML/ CSS to WordPress theme
- Designing and developing responsive design websites.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of the team