Collection of Your Information
When you use our Platform, we collect and store the information which you provide from time to time. In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may track your buying behavior, preferences, and other information that you choose to provide on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to understand better, protect and serve our users. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We may collect personal information (such as email address, delivery address, name, and phone number) from you when you set up an account, transact with us, or participate in any event or contest. While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order or consuming our online content or services) do require registration. We use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
If you choose to post messages on our chat boards or leave feedback on the Platform or the social media handles maintained by us, we will gather the information you provide. We will keep this information for as long as it is required to address disputes, offer customer support, troubleshoot technical difficulties, or perform internal research and analysis as permitted by law.
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We collect and use your personal information to fulfill your requests for our products and services. If we use your personal information for marketing purposes, we will give you the option to opt out of such uses.
We may also use your personal information to assist our sellers and business partners with order fulfillment, improve customer experience, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, process payments, and also to keep you informed about online and offline offers, products, and services.
For analytical and marketing purposes, we utilize cookies from third-party partners like Google Analytics. If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics, you may do so by visiting this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Although you have the ability to manage cookie usage at the browser level, disabling cookies could restrict your use of specific features or functions on our services.
Visit Invoidea.com, send us e-mails, or leave us feedback to communicate electronically. You agree to get our emails. We'll email you or post notices on this website. All agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we send you electronically meet any legal requirement that they are in writing.
License and Site Access
You have a restricted license to access and use the website and its services. This agreement prohibits downloading or copying account information for a third party, caching, unauthorized hypertext connections to the website, and framing website content. Uploading, posting, or transmitting content you don't have permission to make available (such as another party's intellectual property); uploading, posting, or transmitting material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in the company's sole discretion) a disproportionately large load on you; and unauthorized usage revokes the website's permission or license.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
Invoidea.com offers this convenient service. We disclaim any claim or liability originating from posting obscene, vulgar, or pornographic images, photographs, or pictures, or editing or distorting images available under our service. We disclaim all express and implied guarantees, including merchantability and fitness. We don't guarantee that this site, its servers, or e-mails are virus-free. We are not liable for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages arising from the use of this site.
The company's services are supplied "as is" without express or implied warranties. We don't guarantee the confidentiality of information, but we make reasonable attempts to do so. If you believe your work has been utilized or is available to Invoidea.com websites in a way that violates your copyright, please contact us.
- The electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- A description of where on the site the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Your address, phone number, and email address; (5) a statement that you believe the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on their behalf. The company's copyright representative can be reached at email@example.com.
- Invoidea.com values accurate, timely content. Invoidea.com is supplied "as is" without express, statutory, or implied guarantees. Invoidea.com assures you there are no warranties.
- The Invoidea.com website will be error-free or uninterrupted; that website information will be accurate, complete, or dependable.
- Invoidea.com websites will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other dangerous software code, title, or non-infringement.
- Invoidea.com disclaims all implied warranties, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Disclaimer as To Third-Party Web Sites
- Invoidea.com is not responsible for the accuracy, content, or availability of external websites. You acknowledge that some advertisers or companies use automated search results or link you to offensive sites. Invoidea.com is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of third-party sites and/or advertisements (including pop-up ads).
- You expressly waive any claim against us for such sites or advertisements. Invoidea.com does not guarantee third-party items or services linked to or from its websites. Invoidea.com can not guarantee the security of any information on or through the site ("Content"). Users are banned from changing, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, or using Invoidea.com content for business or public purposes.
Invoidea.com is the website responsible for creating and maintaining this website. Invoidea.com is not obligated to notify clients or users of its services or website if the company exercises its right to change the terms, conditions, and disclaimers posted on its website at any time and for any reason.
By using the Invoidea.com websites, you accept that any dispute involving or involving the Invoidea.com Websites and the Service shall be governed by the laws of the country, even if the issue is about the Invoidea.com Websites and the Service.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions.