The ideal candidate should have excellent writing skills. As a Content Writer, you will plan, and create content for blogs, articles, press releases, websites, social media pages, and product pages. Your job will vary from coordinating with Digital Marketing to creating content for various clients or creating content for the company's owned assets.
- Research and write high-quality content for websites, social media platforms, and other marketing materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop content strategies
- Need to understand brands and their briefs
- Ensure that all content is SEO optimized
- Edit and proofread content before publishing
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and news
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent, and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Intelligent and self-motivated; should be willing to work hard to achieve and exceed targets
- Innovative, enthusiastic, and a quick thinker
- A passion for content, tech, creative ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Graduate/Post graduate, ideally with emphasis in online marketing, advertising or degree in media, journalism, communications, business, or related field.