Desired Candidate will be responsible to manage the Search Engine Optimization of company websites and clients websites. Bring on SEO solution expertise in projects for effective delivery of broad milestones as well as micro-level tasks in projects to achieve the campaign KPIs and business goals for clients.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify new opportunities for organic traffic growth
- Optimize website content for search engines and users, including writing meta tags, optimizing headers, and implementing internal linking strategies
- Perform technical audits of websites to identify and resolve issues that may negatively impact SEO performance
- Monitor and report on keyword rankings, organic traffic, and other key performance indicators using SEO tools
- Assist in the development and implementation of SEO strategies and tactics based on industry trends and best practices
- Conduct competitor research to identify areas of opportunity and develop strategies to outrank competitors
- Support the creation and optimization of content for SEO purposes, including blog posts, landing pages, and other website content
- Achieving targets in terms of ranking, and traffic.
- Good Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google & Bing Webmaster, Word tracker & SEO Industry Tools.
- Self-Motivated & Result Oriented.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office capabilities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be comfortable with presenting to senior management and working in cross-functional teams
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality.